Policies & Reports
Ritzville Library District #2 enriches lives, builds community, and provides educational and recreational resources for all.
Ritzville Library District #2 strives to create an environment where our community can connect, explore, discover, create, and grow.
- To provide access to a strong collection of books and other materials that serve as a valuable resource for learning, information and pleasure.
- To provide programs for all age groups, which promote lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and community belonging.
- To better the library experience for the community by providing a safe, accessible and fully functional library facility.
- To utilize a variety of appropriate technology to meet the information needs of the community and the administrative needs of staff.
- To provide adequate and competent staffing to meet public service and management needs.
- To ensure the Library’s budget allocation is sufficient to meet the needs of the community.
- To encourage the public’s use of the library.
Disc Repair Policy
Collection Development Policy
Computer & Internet Policy
Fixed Asset Policy
Gifts & Donations Policy
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Policy
Meeting Room Use Policy
Microsoft Office Specialist Testing Policy
Public Comment at Board Meetings Policy
Public Records Request Policy
- DIGITAL LIBRARY
- EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- DATABASES & WEBSITES
- RESEARCH & GENEALOGY
- ABOUT THE LIBRARY
- SUPPORT YOUR LIBRARY
- Elevator Project
All Staff Training Day